Escalation of obsession


He followed me up the escalators, with his hand placed on the gun on his hip, "I Love you J, please". I smiled nervously and held his hand flat on his so that he could not lift the gun. "leave the gun, okay?let's talk about this", I said with both my voice and my body trembling. 
He then lifted my hand from his hip and took out a bullet and put in his revolver. With one hand he caught my arm in a tight grip and pulled me so close to him that I could almost literally taste the nauseating vulgarity of his obsession with me. "J, I Love you" He said.  "Please don't do this, please" I begged.
His other hand was trembling as he lifted the gun, tears were streaming down his face. Then he looked me straight in the eye, and with so much pain in his eyes he said "I Love you J" and he pulled the trigger.
And it wasn't like in the movies, there wasn't silence immediately after the gunshot, he was screaming in agony, "aaaaah! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh Lah yhu J" and then he closed his eyes.
 "Oh my God no! Somebody help please! Please!" I cried hysterically, but he was gone and I was his death,
I, the object of his Obsession.

Comments

Popular Posts